You have written the proposal. You mailed it to the foundation. And then you waited. And waited. Hoping you would be selected for funding.
But hope is not a strategy.
There’s more to getting a grant than just writing a proposal and hoping for a “yes.” Success with funding from corporations, foundations, and government is about planning and preparation.
In our Institutional Fund Program, we provide you with an integrated and comprehensive investigation and development of private foundation, corporate, and government support.
We work with you on the identification, cultivation, acquisition, and stewardship of grant resources.
We guide you in understanding and implementing proper compliance with the terms of your grant awards to pave the way to future successes.
We help you navigate the “grants language” specific to institutional funders.
We coach you in pacing your institutional funding, helping you to build credibility with donors and expanding the volume of grant funding over time.
We boost your existing institutional funding, honing those specific areas where you have yet to achieve outstanding results.
During our time together, we will:
- Assess existing foundation, corporation, and government resources within your organization.
- Design and develop approaches for gap staffing and building your institutional funding program structure for future growth.
- Research/qualify institutional funding sources.
- Align existing institutional funding sources as a component of your overall advancement effort.
- Write grant proposals and train staff in successful grant writing.
Contact us for expert guidance in building a wildly successful relationships with institutional donors and raise more institutional support today!