- October 22, 2018
- Posted by: The Partners
- Category: Philanthropy Counts
Published September 16, 2018
12 Thoughts to Get Through Any Crisis with a Smile
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- There is absolutely no substitute for a total lack of preparation.
- Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
- The facts, although they may be interesting, are irrelevant.
- Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
- Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
- I’ve seen the truth and it makes no sense.
- Things are probably as bad as they can get, but don’t count on it.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
- By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
- To err is human. To blame it on someone else is even more human.