- October 22, 2018
- Posted by: The Partners
- Category: Philanthropy Counts
Published February 4, 2018
It’s Like Whitewater Rafting
At work, at times, there can be a lot of stress and strain. Things can get difficult.
When the pressure is really on, the challenges outnumber the solutions, and you feel it couldn’t get worse— I have an answer.
Being a fundraiser or a CEO can, at times, be tough. Think of it like whitewater rafting.
- Being a fundraiser or a CEO can, at times, be tough. Think of it like whitewater rafting.
- Remember, it’s what you came for. Have fun and enjoy it.
- Rest at all the calm places. There will be more whitewater soon.
- Never stop paddling. Even when it seems hopeless. It’s your only hope if you get into trouble.
- Don’t panic.
- If you go under, remain calm. Think carefully about your situation. Let go of everything. Eventually, you will come back up again.